Section 1. A talk about a library.
Questions: filling in the gaps (when it opens / closes, times / days, price of photocopying, etc).
Section 2. A dialogue about types of trains.
Questions: filling in the gaps.
Section 3. Two people were discussing different types of activities and whether they were easy, enjoyable or challenging to do.
Section 4. About the environment.
Passage 1. Advertisements of sport clubs, with different prices and activities.
Questions: True/False/NotGiven, we were asked to compare the ads by price and what was included.
Passage 2. A text about machines different shops use.
Questions: filling in the gaps in a diagram.
Passage 3. About the development of a vertical farm.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs and multiple choice.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing test – General Training Module
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your classmate, to tell them:
– that you have broken your leg,
– thank them for the card and presents you’ve received,
– explain what you are doing in your spare time,
– and how you have been recovering.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that taking a yearly break between high school and college or university is a good thing. Do you agree or disagree? Provide examples and your experience.
– What is your full name?
– What do you do, study or work?
– Tell me about your work and your daily tasks.
– What is your favorite color and why?
Talk about a friend of yours that had a difficult decision to make, please say:
– What was the decision about?
– Why did your friend have to decide?
– What did your friend decide?
– How did this make you feel?
– What do you think is more important, experience or education?
– Do you think education is better now than in the past?
– Do children suffer from pressure today?