IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by K from Myanmar (thanks a lot!).
- Where are you from?
- What is your hometown famous for?
- Does your country have museums?
- Have you ever been to a museum? When?
- Did you like your visit to a museum?
- Did you enjoy sports when you were young? Why?
- What sports did you play?
- Is there a difference between types of sports that boys and girls play?
Talk about a law or a rule that you would suggest to improve your country, please say
- what law/ rule that is,
- why you think it is needed,
- explain how it would improve the situation in your country.
- Do you think that being a policeman is an easy job in your country?
- Do you think men and women make equally good police officers?
- In general, is policeman’s job easy?
- Do you think it is a good idea for the police to carry guns around?
- What do you think are the responsibilities of a good lawyer?
- Do you think men and women make equally good lawyers?
The following IELTS speaking questions were shared by our friend R who remembered this much:
- What’s your full name?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What colors do you like?
- Do you mostly wear clothes in your favorite color?
- What color would you paint your walls? Why?
- Which color do you think India connects with the most?
- Which color represents India?
- What did you collect as a child?
- Did you collect stamps as a child?
- If you had lot of money what would you collect now?
Talk about a childhood hobby of yours, please say
- what hobby it was,
- how you developed this hobby,
- why you liked doing this.
- Do you think that hobbies are important?
- What do you think are the hobbies of youngsters in your country?
- What hobbies should children develop that could help them as adults?
Chúc bạn chuẩn bị thi thành công!