Describe an important letter you have received
When you received it
Who sent it to you and why
And have you kept it until now?
Do you often use email?
Does email make people lazy? Why?
Do you think that you get more free time by using email?
Tháng 03.2012 (Mã Lai)
Section 1. Hospital form filling for a new patient.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. About species of wild dog in US.
Passage 3. About digital filming.
We were given a table showing the number of mobile phone users and personal computer users in six different countries in 2003.
Nowadays in many countries the proportion of older people is higher than that of younger people. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– What kind of house do you live in?
– What kind of house do you want in the future?
– Do you like meeting new people? Why?
– Where do you usually meet new people?
– During childhood, where did you meet new people?
– How often do you use public transport?
– What do you usually do while using public transport?
– Do you feel disturbed by noises from other passengers?
Describe a product that you want to buy that is made in another country. Please say
– What product is it?
– What country is it made in?
– What are the specifications of the product?
– Why do you want to buy it?
– What imported products do people in your country like to buy?
– Why do they buy imported products?
– There are people that prefer a product made in their own country to an imported product. Why?
– How do corporations benefit from global economy?
– Is internet beneficial to these companies?
Tháng 04.2012 (VN)
Bar charts: compare internet use of different age groups in the UK
Some people believe that it is waste time to plan for future and they think that it is deserved to focus on present. Do you agree or disagree?
– Are you a student or do you have a job?
– Can you talk something about your job?
– Do you like your current job? Why?
– How are your characteristics when you were a child?
– Do you often play with children?
– Have you ever take part in outdoor activities? What are they?
Describe a place in Vietnam you want to visit
Where it is
Why you want to go there
What are the differences in life style between people living in cities and the ones in countryside?
Does the government invest to develop countryside? How?
(Cám ơn bạn L.P đã chia sẻ câu hỏi này)
Tháng 03.2012 (New Zealand)
– What is your full name?
– What country are you from originally?
– Do you study or work?
– Who had helped you to get this job?
– Did you work overseas?
– Do you like your neighbors?
– How do they help you?
Talk about your favorite thing that you have lost recently. Please say:
What did you lose?
How did that happen?
Why was that item important to you?
– Do you often lose your things?
– What things do people lose the most?
– Why do people forget things?
– What precautions should people take to care for their belongings?
– How do people show their moral principle when they find someone’s lost property?
– If you find something, what would you do to return it to the owner?
Thông tin liên hệ
115 Đặng Dung, p Tân Định, Q 1, TP HCM
08 – 3848 4433 Ext 16, 31 hoặc Ms. Thu Hà 0937.20.6833
134 Châu Văn Liêm, Phường 11, Quận 5, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
ĐT: 08 – 3859 0473 Ext 16, 26 hoặc hotline 0918.118.119