There were two diagrams describing architectural plans for the town of Medway between 2000 and 2015, when it will host an international sports competition.
The first diagram was showing shoe and furniture factory and a garage. All of them were located next the main road and wild grass was surrounding the area. There was also a railway nearby.
The second diagram, after changes were made: the railway was replaced by the subway. The main road was replaced by walkways leading directly to the swimming pool, station and the rest of the facilities. All these were built where shoes and furniture factory were located previously. The new flower gardens replaced wild grass.
Countries should try to produce food for all their population needs locally and import as little as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID please?
– Where is your hometown?
– What is it famous for?
– Do you like to travel?
– Is it important for you to have holidays during the year?
Talk about your best friend.
– Do you think technology has influenced friendship in some way?
Tháng 01.2012 (Việt Nam)
– Talk about your hometown
– Talk about changes in your hometown
– Do you think your home town is suitable for young generation?
– What make your hometown attractive?
Describe a book that you want to read again
What it is about
Why you want to read it again
– Do Vietnamese people have reading habit?
– What kind of book that the Vietnamese often read?
– Why do people read book instead of watching film?
– Do Vietnamese people still keep habit of buying book from bookstore or just read book through the internet or other devices such as mobile phone, Ipad?
– Do Vietnamese children often read book?
– Why do parents often encourage their children to read book?
Tháng 02.2012 (Việt Nam)
Some people believe that the young people should follow traditional society.
Others, however, think that they should be free to become an individual.
Discuss both view and give yours.
Thông tin liên hệ
115 Đặng Dung, p Tân Định, Q 1, TP HCM
08 – 3848 4433 Ext 16, 31 hoặc Ms. Thu Hà 0937.20.6833
134 Châu Văn Liêm, Phường 11, Quận 5, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
ĐT: 08 – 3859 0473 Ext 16, 26 hoặc hotline 0918.118.119